Sunday, June 27, 2010

Are my resolutions being resolved?


So, here we are, halfway through 2010...Have you been working towards the New Years resolutions you made? Do you even remember what you resolved to do? Here's an update on how I've been doing...

I made a goal to go to the temple at least twice a month while I was living in Provo...I done good (yes, I meant to use improper grammar) in January, but then went for a while without going...and I went at the end of May, but basically, I need to repent and be better when I get back down to Provo.

So...clean my room every Saturday...uh, nope! Kinda completely forgot about that one! I did keep my half of my apartment room a lot cleaner winter semester than I did fall semester, though.

I also had the goal to get together with my siblings and siblings-in-law that live in Provo at least twice a month...I saw Kyle & Jennifer and Daxson a lot, but I've only been to Jerry and Danielle's like twice in the past 4 months. Shame! I'll be better next semester.

And then...be on-time for my 8:00 Music Theory class...That one went fairly well. Actually, I was late a lot, but I justify my tardiness 'cause lots of people were late for that class. So...I don't need to be better, I just need to not sign up for 8:00 classes in the future...unless there happens to be a cute boy in that class again to tempt me into forcing myself to wake up that early...

So, I guess I should maybe work a little harder for the second half of the year. Oh, I haven't completely failed with my resolutions...'cause my roommates and I dubbed "two-thousand ten" to be "the year of men." And that's going quite well :)

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Hey, you can't blame us for you not visiting. We invited you to the BBQ but you were off in the wilderness. Anyway, this is YOUR resolution so you should be inviting US over, right?

By the way, we're BBQ-ing again tomorrow and you're welcome to come!

Jilli-Billi said...

I'm glad you always invite me to barbecues that I CAN'T COME TO! Tha's a'ight, though. I was out communing with nature.