Sunday, January 17, 2010

How Quickly Things Change In 33 Days:

33 days ago, I wasn't an aunt. Now, today, little Kalan is a month old! 33 days ago I didn't have pierced ears, and my hair was more than halfway down my back. 33 days ago I had 430 less iTunes songs than I do now. 33 days ago Oakley's ward boundaries were the same as they've been for the past 30 or so years. 33 days ago I'd never been snowboarding. 33 days ago I wasn't quite sick of Freshman guys. 33 days ago I didn't have a metronome for practicing my oboe, and I didn't even have my own oboe with me. 33 days ago I wasn't worried about keeping my scholarship. 33 days  ago my room was clean. 33 days ago I didn't have a boyfriend. Oh wait, I still don't! Darn. I guess some things take a little longer than 33 days to change.  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

whoa, the boyfriend thing totally threw me off! Don't scare me like that!